Monday, July 21, 2008

Bound 4 Life

Eze 22:30
"So I sought for a man among them who would make a wall, and stand in the gap before Me on behalf of the land, that I should not destroy it; but I found no one."


We have to stand in the gap for the lives of the unborn babies. We have to cry out for their lives to be saved. If we do not then their blood is on our hands, and we will be asked by the Lord, "Why did you not stand in the gap for life?"

Bound 4 Life is an organization that is doing just that and we can partner with them and the Lord now. How? Buy life bands, pray, stand with your family, friends, schools, places of business and cry out for justice and life. That is intercession, that is standing in the gap. Here is a quick prayer you could use:

"Jesus I plead your blood over my sins and the sins of my nation, God end abortion and send revival to America"

Bless you!

No comments: