Wednesday, June 25, 2008

In His Face: part 2

So as I am reading this book I have decided that throwing it across the room would not be the right way to handle my feelings, therefore I put it down for a day, processed what I read and returned this morning ready to read on. Here are my nuggets:

~Mat 11:15
"He who has ears to hear, let him hear!

The gospels were meant for us to simply hear what God is saying.

~Those who say they can't hear God are not in His word. (That may bring on debate in many hearts) We fill our time with other things: TV, movies, music, busy work.

~Jesus wanted on thing from his disciples..."that they might be with Him" (Mark 3:14) also check out Luke 10:38-42

~If you think of it, it doesn't resemble God's thoughts...unless you received it from Him.

I have been thinking that all of these nuggets are rather irritating! Why I wonder...because they are true and have pierced my flesh to get to my heart. I am rejoicing at the truth being spoken in this book and I am going to press on in reading the remainder of it.

Be blessed in th journey!

No comments: