Monday, June 23, 2008

Dating my man

Matt & I were able to go on date last night and we had a wonderful time. The weather was great so we headed for the plaza. Our drive there was on a road that is housed with homes that I only have dreamed of! On the plaza we wondered and laughed at the outrageous cost of pretty items. Our thoughts came out in whispers... I just cannot believe that a bed comforter cost $175 on a 75% off table! It was a beautiful one and I would have bought it for less. Okay I'll stop now...it just does not seem right. Think~ in heaven we will not have to purchase. It will be given by the Lord! He is already preparing a place for us. And the beauty will be unlike anything we see here. All that said we continued on to dinner and ate at the Cheesecake Factory--yummy--then walked around longer...arm in arm. There is something special about being close to my man and being loved on by him. After that we took a drive to a pretty little lake in Blue Springs, Mo. A great fishing hole I hear. From there we went to see a movie--Indiana Jones. It was pretty good and had a few weird parts but overall an awesome evening out dating my man.

No comments: