Thursday, February 19, 2009

Random Thoughts

As I am writing this, my youngest is jumping in the corner with his sweatshirt to conquer the cob web he spotted while in time out! He got it and reminded me that I may need to get started on spring cleaning. :-)

I have a bunch of books and some clothes that I want to get rid of, so I found this site. kidscloset.biz I think it may be a fun way to get rid of things that I have been holding on to for a while. I went to the sale last year and found great deals for the boys snow boots. I might even make a little $ to put towards next years school curriculum.

Things I love and am thankful for: (random order)

*warm Spring days
*holding hands with my husband and best friend
*living out life with my husband and best friend
*the feeling of our baby moving in the womb
*my kiddos saying something so smart that they leave me speechless
*watching my kiddos sleeping
*scrapbooking
*bubble baths
*reading the Bible
*revelation
*the way I am loved even when I do not deserve it
*forgiveness
*salvation
*the CROSS and Jesus
*our health
*a good book
*home improvement shows
*friends

Just a few things I wanted to remind myself that I am thankful for and blessed with! It is so good to take stock and keep things in perspective.

No comments: