Tuesday, March 11, 2008

God's Faithfulness

So as I was driving to Curves yesturday I was praying to the Lord for our baby. I spoke out and said I trusted Him and His plan for our lives. I also asked for some encouragement from Him. SO-- As I was working out, the sweet lady at Curves told me a story about he sister who prayed for years to receive a child. The sisters were together one year on New Years and prayed intensly for a baby. 10 days later they got a call that someone wanted to have the sister adopt a baby boy. So she did and 10 days later she found out she was pregnant! Awesome, huh! Well I knew that the Lord was talking to my heart and encouraging me along. And because he cares so much He encouraged me later that night. I was at a meeting and someone walked up and gave me a check to go towards our adoption! Thank you Jesus!

No comments: