Monday, March 3, 2008

Elbow Licking Anyone?

The night is winding down and we sit to have family prayer time. It goes well...the boys are engaged and we all praise God. IMMEDIATELY after we are done the topic of converstion changes. Alex asked if we could all try to lick our elbows. So do you think we did it? OF COURSE! Wouldn't you if you saw your kiddos doing it to?!!! (I recall hearing all my 2nd graders talkng about it in class last week.) It really is humanly impossible to do it. But we laughed and had fun in trying.

3 comments:

Tracie said...

I'm guessing they say Dana a student at TDA exhibit this fine talent. She really can lick her elbow. Wild!

If they didn't see it, they need to ask her to show them. She's in 3rd or 4th grade!

Come to think of it I think it was at 1st service last Sunday that she showed all the kids her incredible talent. Pretty sure your boys were there!

Daughter of the Lord Jesus said...

I will have to tell them...the boys would love it! We try always try silly things like that!

ChriS & Yvette Ferguson said...

We never heard about this one on the ride home...I can't imagine trying. Since you know say it is possible...do you reveal.